Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 3- 5

Howdy there! I am on day 5 on my program and my hubby and I are already seeing results! I have been super sore this week and hungry- trying to adjust to half of my regular caloric intake. I am currently consuming 1,000-1,200 calories a day. The problem with this adjustment, is the fact that when I exercise regurally, my metabolism turns into crack and I am always hungry!! This is great for weight loss and such, but rough for energy.
I missed my Wednesday workout due to hubby working overtime, so I will be making up that workout tomorrow (sat) at 9am. I have been instructed to perform 60 minutes of cardio today and tomorrow, giving me one day off, Sunday. Yikes...but so worth it!

I am looking forward to the weigh in after week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment