Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 was actually quite good. I woke up with renewed energy and cleaned all day. I was happy even when stress entered my day. I love exercise! I was sore today and a little hungry. Unfortunately when you cut your caloric intake in half, that is bound to happen. ;-)
My workouts are scheduled for 7 pm m-th. Tonights workout was good. Started off with running up the stairs for 10 minutes and then moved inside for the Bio Flex workout. I had a new partner tonight and he was very helpful! I have noticed that the men in the program seem to have a better understanding of the home gym equipment.
I am looking forward to tomorrow, except I need to start converting all of my food into a caloric breakdown. I forgot to mention that all of my food has to be logged, with the exact breakdown of calories, carbs and fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment