Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 14

So sorry I have been lazy about posting to my blog for the past week-oops. Everything is going great! I have definitely lost weight! I have my weight in and measurements tomorrow, so I will happily update then. Also tomorrow I get my new diet plan based on my caloric needs. I have been consuming about 1100 for the past 14 days. I am honestly a little bored with my diet, as it calls for a slice of bread here and there and I still have yet to bake any GF bread. So I have stuck to 3/4 cereal and yogurt for breakfast for 2 weeks at breakfast. Today, I switched it up with some oatmeal. The rest of the day is more fun- I guess lol. I am very concerned with my calories and it makes eating less enjoyable. ;-o
I will be back tomorrow with my weight in and measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment