Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 7

Yesterday, I had to make up Wednesdays workout with a non Bio Force machine workout. It was all cardio, as the key did not work for the gym door. I haven't done that kind of running for a long time! It was up and down stairs, long distance and up and down a steep ramp. Let's just conclude that my legs were rubber after that! I am doing great with the diet, although I need to calculate the calories on paper today, so I dont get in trouble with Depew tomorrow.
Not much new to report, except this program requires exercise 6 days a week! I am not allowed to do anything but cardio and strength training on the Bio Force machine. They only muscles that haven't been screaming at me are my ab muscles. I have 3 kids, so I need the abs to cry daily. I will have to ask the coach if I can do that on my own or can he bump that requirement up.
Needless-to-say, I am SO sore and need to add a few more calories into my day so I have more energy. I have been eating 1000-1100 calories all week. It's not quite enough for an energetic Jaimey.

No comments:

Post a Comment